Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My Final Day

Today is my last day here at the Albemarle/Charlottesville Extension Office. It has been another fun summer, that's for sure! I have learned a lot, met a lot of new people from around the county, and tried new things that I would not have seen myself trying out before my internships here. The last 3 summers working here have been awesome! I have made so many new friends, seen so many things, helped with so many events, learned a lot about myself, and have had the opportunity to work in an office with some of the coolest people! From Pie Days to fairs to long days at 4-H camp, I cannot imagine spending my last 3 summers with this extension office. I spent the summer of 2013 interning at the Greene County Extension Office, so my last 4 summers have been spent in 4-H offices with youth. What will I do with myself after today?
I will be heading down to Disney World to complete the Disney College Program from September 6 to January 5, 2017. I've never been to Disney World, or Florida for that matter, so it should be an adventure! After Disney, I'm not exactly sure what my plans are, but I know I will stay involved with 4-H wherever I end up! You never know, you may see me in a 4-H agent position one day!
Thank you all for making this final summer of 4-H (and FCS) so wonderful! I wouldn't have wanted to spend my summers anywhere else! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment