Wednesday, August 17, 2016

LIFT Post Assessments 8/16

Yesterday, Ian and I finished up the LIFT class Ian had been teaching for the last 10 weeks. The group was fantastic and the exercises were fun to do! It was a great learning experience to work with older adults with this fitness class, since the majority of my time is spent with young children. I enjoyed getting to know the members of the class and doing the exercises with them when I could. We did the same exercises yesterday that the participants had done on the pre-assessment before they started the LIFT class. EVERY SINGLE PARTICIPANT SHOWED IMPROVEMENT! Many participants even improved in every single exercise. Whether they were able to complete more reps or shave off some time, they did such a great job! It was really cool to see how this LIFT class was structured and kind of go at your own pace while being pushed to try new things. I really enjoyed the class and I think all the participants did as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment